Donate Food or Supplies
Thank you for visiting this page. It means that you are interested in making a difference. Whether through donating food or supplies, volunteering, donating money, or being an advocate, thank you for your interest and your action. To stay connected with RCS, please sign up for our monthly newsletter here.
Ravenswood Community Services welcomes in-kind donations of:
- Food: new and unopened shelf-stable items
- Excess produce from summer gardens
- Personal Hygiene items: new and unopened toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, soap, shampoo, deodorant, etc., including travels sized items.
- Supplies: new and unopened toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue, and baby diapers.
Host a Food Drive for RCS!
RCS is in need of a number of items that are challenging and/or expense to secure from our food supply partners. Food drives by individuals, schools, businesses and other community groups are a great help in supplying these items for our neighbors in need. Download our Food Drive Tool Kit (link) to make it easy. Our wish list includes, but is not limited to:
- Canned protein, fruits and vegetables in pop-top containers
- Ready-to-eat healthy snacks such as granola bars, nuts and dried fruit
- Toiletries, including deodorant, soap and travel-sized shampoo, shaving cream and lotions
Items we can't accept include:
- items that are opened, damaged, expired or perishable (frozen or refrigerated)
- infant equipment.